среда, 12 февраля 2014 г.

अनन्‍त

It's so difficult to be truly happy especially when you live in a world of fantasy. But I feel myself there better than in the real life.  Sometimes I lose the borders between the real life and the world of my illusion. So, keep your reality away from me. 
It's known the society are killing the teenagers. And I think you shouldn't lose your own world. You should save your madness inside. Keep this world in a secret from others people and open it to your soulmate.

Now I can say that I found my happiness. I found the sense of the existence. No, I don't exist. I live. Maybe, I often have a depression but it doesn't prevent me to live. And if I just a ghost with a beating heart it won't interfere me to be joyful.



                             Do you know that not necessarily to have a rocket to fly to outer space?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий